1. Show the video which is available at http://youtu.be/vTL33W3XFBU .
2. Students may work in pairs. Using the worksheet (above), have students make a list of things they see in the video, using the structure, “There is ____.” Examples: There is a dog drinking tea. There are letters on the ground.
3. Ask students to turn these statements into Yes/No questions. Examples: Is there a dog drinking tea? Are there letters on the ground?
4. Tell students to include a few false items into their list. Example: Is there a mailman?
5. Have students practice asking and answering these questions using long and short answers.
This is a short activity. Students may complete the worksheet quite quickly.